Meg has been involved in sports since childhood and has played various sports at the highest level for many years.
- Cert 3/4 in fitness
- Kettlebells L1
- State weightlifting/sports power coach 2 Course
- CrossFit L1
- Cert 4 in Assessment and training
- Postgrad Dip Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing
She has a numerous other teaching/coaching certificates in swimming, to name a few:
- How far back you want to go!!
- In a past life….
- Scholarship at Australian Institute of Sport mid 80’s – Swimming
- Competed successfully both National and international level.
- First female in the Northern Territory to break 60’s in 100m freestyle
- Was a C licensed Skydiver with a few hundred jumps out of various aircraft
- 2010 sectionals (open) 1st
- 2010 Regionals 2nd
- 2010 Games 32nd
- 2011 regionals 5th
- 2012 open 23rd
- 2012 Regionals 8th
- 2013 open 17th/masters 8th (worldwide)
- 2013 regionals 27th
- 2013 games 13th (masters)
- 2015 open 118th/6th Masters
- 2015 regionals (team) 19th