CrossFit SFS – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2 rounds in pairs
P1: 300m run
P2: 5 ea DB snatch
5 ea DB press
10 air squats
10 x 1/2 KBS
800m Partner run buy in
10 mins to find
1 x clean pull + power clean + squat clean
**1 bar only between 2 people**
10 Rounds (round for round – 5 rounds each)
6 Devils Press @22.5/15
9 STOH @22.5/15
into 800m Partner run buy out
– Those who struggle to squat clean due to mobility or movement issue can adjust this to a front squat to get stronger in the position
– Devils press : light DB or a single dumbbell alternating sides
– STOH : lighter dumbbell but try to keep the same weight as Devils press
– Pistols: heel elevated pistol, weighted pistol for counter balance or a pistol to a box with a LIGHT touch
– For anyone that will struggle with the run distance this can be adjusted to something under 5 min.
– For our WOD today we’ve got a spicy pairs workout.
– 800m run as a buy in and buy out, looking to run together.
– Then into 10 Rounds going round for round, this is going to allow us to keep our speed high whilst avoiding blowing up.